Tex Murphy: Polarity?

I was reading the begginings of a Tex Murphy walkthrough just to see what the person said about the game and he mentioned a few things about microsoft. Obviously it had been written a long time ago. Anyway, he mentioned Tex Murphy Polarity as a rumored future title. Anyone know what this was suppose to be?

Heck, if we arent getting any new Tex news, might as well discuss old debunked Tex news.

Edit.

Hehe, just found this on an old website called Eye on Adventure last updated in 1999. Such hope we had then eh?

"Just Adventure has learned that, regardless of the rumors flying around the Internet, Tex Murphy Polarity is not in production and may not be for a while. According to Aaron Conners from Access Software, "I have written an interwoven trilogy of stories (tentatively titled Chance, Polarity and Trance), but Access Software has committed to first developing a game with Mark Hamill called The Black Pearl. Hopefully, the next game we take on will be the long-awaited Tex Murphy installment, but there's no guarantee. In the meantime, however, I am anticipating releasing the first novel of the above-mentioned trilogy for die-hard Tex fans sometime this year."

Looks like a letter campaign might be needed here to convince Access that we need our Tex Murphy. As for another famous sequel that's rumored to be in the works, well, keep your Eye on Adventure on Monday for another big scoop!"
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
As I recall the Tex Trilogy is divided ino three parts Chance, Polarity, and Trance.
Hey Travis, you've hit the same google searches.

Yeah, that article was pretty good. I remember there was one many years ago. A "survivor" isalnd type contest where adventure game characters were stuck on the island and voted off. Tex was the winner, and Aaron and Chris wrote the "acceptance" speech. It was hilarious. If you go digging for that, well worth it.
Yeah, the trilogy is basically the continued adventures of Tex. Whereas most of Overseer is a flashback (except for people who hadn't seen the earlier adventure like me), I think the trilogy was going to start heading forwards again.
The Tex Murphy Radio Theatre I *assume* is like a beginning to the trilogy. Since it's a continuation.

This thread re-posts what Aaron said on the old board (where there used to be an Ask Aaron section with tons of interviews/info):
here

And a little more on a later interview session:
here

I think the last plan was that if there really is to be no Tex Murphy full-blown PC adventure, then they might release further adventures (or maybe 1 adventure with the trilogy combined into 1) as some kind of text/audio based interactive visual novel, kind of like the radio theatre perhaps but more involving. But we haven't really heard anything about plans for awhile as they're all pretty busy I imagine pursuing their current careers.
Personally I don't mind what form the further stories are released in to be honest at this point, although obviously I'd like a proper PC adventure like everyone else, I'd be happy with a more interactive radio theatre if it comes to that, or even just a text copy of the stories. :) Aaron's a great writer so I'd enjoy it.
(Ruri_Ayanami from the old Tex Murphy ezboard).
"I don't believe in intuition, don't know why... just a feeling." - Tex Murphy
Maybe we should just pressure Aaron into starting a Tex Murphy blog, where "Tex" posts about cases in narrative style. That might be neat. He wouldn't have to do Chance/Trance/Polarity, it could just be other cases that Tex may've worked on.

Thoughts?