Life Is Strange Season 2

I address this post to loyal fans of Life Is Strange game. I've heard the rumors that Season 2 will be released but there was no official announcement. If you like Life is Strange game send a message to Dontnod and tell them you suggestions about Season 2. I have already contacted Dontnod and told them my suggestion: Chloe must survive. Address is: http://www.dont-nod.com/
Truly yours,
Alexander.
(С уважением,
Александр).
I'm not a huge fan of LiS, but I did play it and enjoyed it to some extent. I would rate it 6.5/10.

My take on Chloe is the opposite of yours. I feel she is so damaged, right from the beginning, that she cannot survive.

Chloe is way too dependent on others. Max's family moves away and Chloe falls apart; gets into drugs, acting out, becomes rebellious. Chloe is a flawed personality. She should be able to handle a friend moving away, but she can't. She does get a new friend but, when that friend finds a boyfriend and isn't around anymore, she deteriorates even further. Chloe is just too co-dependent.

Then, add in what happens when Max changes the timeline and saves Chloe—Chloe gets in a car wreck and winds up a convalescent in bed. Eventually she realizes she has no real life and asks Max to help her die.

Add all these things together and it just seems Chloe is destined to not survive.

To me, Chloe surviving means Max will never develop and grow to her full potential. She will spend the rest of her life coddling Chloe.

I know it seems unfair that Chloe dies. What did she do to deserve her fate? Probably nothing. But, in the end, Chloe just doesn't have what it takes to survive. I'm sympathetic to Chloe, but I'm more sympathetic to Max and the town as a whole.
I can't agree with you. About Chloe. But do you want a sequel? If "yes", send a message to Dontnod.
Truly yours,
Alexander.
(С уважением,
Александр).
I'm honestly not that excited about a sequel. If one happens I might play it, but I might not.
They've already said Season 2 will be a new story and cast. Make it an anthology series. Which I think is the right decision.
I agree, it would be better to have a different story. It does make me wonder just what the "gimmick" might be though. Will it be someone else who gets the ability to rewind time, or a different ability? Maybe rewinding time is an ability that moves from person to person, helping them learn life lessons.