New member help anyone?

hey everyone..I hope people still come to this forum. I need some help in getting some old tex murphy games, I need Under a Killing Moon, Pandora Directive and Overseer. If anyone can send me a copy somehow I would appreciate it. I'm also looking for the "Tex's Lament.mp3" if anyone could at least send me that it'd be great. Thanks
by the way...my e-mail address is [email protected]
Welcome to the forum. Your best bet might be ebay or similar. I've seen copies of The Pandora Directive (6 CDs and manual with jewel case) going for a few bucks.

By the way, this should go into the 'Classifieds' section. I will PM James and ask if he can move it there.
I don't read many boards other than this main one (slapping my wrist now)

Welcome to the board. As for the music, have a look at the main website (click the tex logo at the top left of this page). Click downloads, then audio, then overseer and you'll find it at the bottom of the list of tunes.
man..that download page was the first place i tried about a week or two ago. I've looked all over for that mp3. Finally after joining this site i'm gettin all the help i need. i tried ebay and $#it for the games, i'm just lookin for copies since all the spare money i have has to go to rent and bills etc...