???????

Hello??............. Anyone here??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
no...like elvis we have all left the building
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
cluck, cluck, nobody here but us chickens.....
Braaaaaak!

Just us chickens here

cluck cluck.....
David
I've been busy myself. Went to the Old West festival in Cincinnati this past weekend and it was Steampunk Weekend! We had a blast. Plus, I got an early Christmas present: a custom made and fitted green leather arrow quiver with a matching wristguard in green. Fellow hand dyed it and finished it out right in front of me! The forg next door made me 10 iron arrow tips so I can customize my arrows. I feel like I made out like a bandit and I can't wait to use them!

Also, for a while there, it was almost just me and chandler and we were running out of things to say that wasn't complete nonsense.
One Mean, Green-Eyed Fitch.
Just like Elvis haha - I have been on holiday, working hard and have hardly had any time to roam the boards.

However, I intend to remedy that very soon!
"When you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas." Jean Harlow
I don't know where the last two months have gone. Very long days at work I think. I've only just downloaded the comic and ebooks so looking forward to reading them tomorrow when I have a day off (to get some new windows fitted *yawn*)
David
What? Did somebody show up? I'm going back to my nap. Wake me if you need something.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Oh, I check in every once in a while. That's how it was before Project Fedora was even an idea.
I'm still lurking in the shadows.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
'Wegians are always lurking in the shadows........ :lol: