Best hitman?

Chameleon
11%
Black Arrow Killer
22%
Big Jim Slade
67%

Total votes: 18

Yes, Big Jim Slade was my pick. And, yes, Cub he made his return in Lombard Street. But, will we have a return of Lombard St? (I continually harass Cub about every other month to make more Lombard St -- I consider it good practice)

~Keck
Actually Keck,

I just recently acquired a new 70-CD sound effects library which has got me drooling at the concept for the past few days... as soon as some time constraints are lifted, I will definately consider it... lets say, around about Christmas time.

-Cub. =o)
Sai wrote:The audio episodes on the website here are the official Radio Theatre episodes by Aaron Conners et al.
The Lombard St. episodes are a fan production by Cubase and other talented people.
http://www.provisionaustralia.com.au/LombardSt/main.htm (I think thats the proper link? Cubase will correct me if not :) )
Thanks so much, Sai! That's the right site. :D
Cub, I look forward to it a lot, good sir. But, I'll understand if other things get in the way, especially as the holidays approach.

~Keck
Make your choices, ladies and gentlemen.
Truly yours,
Alexander.
(С уважением,
Александр).
Chamleon for sure. How can you beat a hitman who's basically impossible to identify?

However, I can't vote. Whenever I try, using IE or FireFox, it says "the submitted form is invalid".
This thread is ancient history, as well. It's almost a decade old. And I don't think the poll function is back online yet, either.

Bad case of thread necromancy, this is.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
as the title suggest hitman it could only be slade as he was the hired gun.
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Wait a sec: the Chameleon was hired too.
Michael Jackson. He had many.
Joel wrote:Michael Jackson. He had many.
Awesome answer.
One Mean, Green-Eyed Fitch.
Well, being a Detroit native, my vote goes for Tommy "the hitman" Hearns. But as far as Tex goes, I have to give the edge to Slade.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
Oh I'll throw it in, Black Arrow Killer. He didn't talk. Ok, he did to a dead girl, but in general he was too busy doing bad guy things to talk.
One Mean, Green-Eyed Fitch.