Anyone receive books yet?

Got 'em and reading 'em. Great stuff! Ranks right up there with LOTR, Chronicles of Narnia and my personal fav: The Shades of Night Were Falling Fast But I Got a Pretty Good Look Anyway by I. P. Daley.

Really, I am enjoying the 'new look' books by AC. Thanks again Aaron!
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
LOL, very funny JTOG. Is I.P. Daley related to the investment banker I.P. Nickels?
Lol, could be.

Or, How to sue your rich uncle by Dewey, Cheatem and Howe.
So, you're officially in your 2nd childhood?
Been there, still doing that. It's great! You wouldn't believe what an old guy can get away with when everyone thinks he has dimentia. :wink:
I remember when those double-entendre jokes were very popular in the 60s :)
So while the old guys are dscussing bucket lists and so forth.....

hehehe. I just can't resist. 8D

Sometimes, when you two get to talking, I watch to see who can take the "I'm so old" jokes the farthest. Somehow, I don't think I can compete.
One Mean, Green-Eyed Fitch.
Jim TOG is so old he voted for Abraham Lincoln. Both times.

Jim TOG is so old, when he went to Egypt to see the pyramids, they were still under construction.

Jim TOG is so old, he's still kicking himself for not taking out a patent on fire.

One more: I'm barely old enough to remember when dinosaurs were animated in stop-motion, Ray Harryhausen-style. Jim TOG is old enough to remember dinosaurs, period.

Between these jokes and Jim, the only thing getting old are the jokes. See, Jim is still young at heart. And that's all that really matters, isn't it?

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
I'm so old that dirt has a shrine erected in my honour :P
LOL, Fred. I was stepping back to see how Chandler and Jim would do. So far, chandler may be in the lead with the dirt comment below.

Speaking of a joke face-off... anyone remember celebrity deathmatches? I can't believe it, but the really old x-box machine had a game from MTV deathmatch series. AND we own it.

So, one night when we have the house to ourselves without kids, we are going to fire it up and play. Probably be lots of rum & cokes involved. Might need a weekend for it. Must make plans.....
One Mean, Green-Eyed Fitch.
Fred, trust me, when you get old you won't think that the only thing that matters is being young at heart. A great attitude is a valuable asset of course but, when you wake up in the morning and your body won't move the way you want and have become used to over the years, you'll likely find a great attitude doesn't quite cut it.
Great stuff Fred and all. :lol:

OK, here goes:

I'm so old that, when I was a kid, the Dead Sea was only sick.
Hilarious Jim. :lol:
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
oh Jim, when I read your posts it always puts a great big smile on my face. Keep them coming!
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Jim the old guy wrote:Great stuff Fred and all. :lol:

OK, here goes:

I'm so old that, when I was a kid, the Dead Sea was only sick.
Yes, I know Jim. Thanks for reminding me of one of my greatest failures (I was the attending physician to Dead Sea) :(