Question to James

I know. LOL! But he looks like he should be cranking out quantum language on a chalkboard, saying how easy it is to understand.... all while the class has a blank look on their face.

(I've seen this. Blank faced college students remind me of kindergarten kids who've never picked up a book to even look at pictures.)

It would be so very funny to me to read James is a car mechanic with a professor's mug.
One Mean, Green-Eyed Fitch.
silvermitt wrote:It would be so very funny to me to read James is a car mechanic with a professor's mug.
Haha! Sorry to disappoint, but if I were a car mechanic there would be a lot of non-functional cars out there! Would you believe, instead, that I am a...web designer? ;)
Yes I would, genius. You put this one up eons ago (according to the space-time continuum that is the world wide web. Anything over a year ago is considered ancient by web-time.).

And no slur there on the name. Anyone who get's code IS a genius to me. I know colors and sound to an unbelieveable degree, but not computer coding. My other half knows coding, but doesn't like to use it. He used to have to deal with it at his previous job at a printing company with bulk mailing jobs. Now he deals with it (to a small degree) with his job at the powerplant.

Soooo, James... how's that car of yours running this week? ;)
One Mean, Green-Eyed Fitch.
LOL, well, I am a bithead from way back. I wrote my first professional computer program in '65. I've backed way off compared to the amount of coding I used to do, but I can still do it when the need arises.