Grim Fandango will be remastered....

Sony will remastered classic Grim Fandrano to PS4 and Vita according to E3 2014 on gamespot
Sony? Doesn't Disney own the rights to it now?

I want a version that works properly on modern PCs, not a PS4 version! I don't even need or want remastered graphics.
Just download ResidualVM if that's the case.
This bohemian photo-bombed Coit Tower's selfie.
Would live to see Manny again.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
I am definitely intrigued.
Fred!

This is our cue!

The Manny signal in the sky I've been waiting for.

Let's write the Grim Fandango Musical!
Part-Time Nomad
When the lights were dim at night I told her
tension twixt us hot equal to the lava
"my friend Glottis was a big high roller"
'neath the twilight sky of shady Rubacava

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
<3
Part-Time Nomad
Wow, how did the meeting for this go?

Tim: Guess what?! Manny Calavera is back, we have the rights to Grim Fandango! This is exciting stuff. One of the last great adventure game figures of the 1990s that was produced for the PC only to be adored by PC gamers and PC Game critics alike. It was such a huge hit on PC that PC gamers to this day try to find a way to keep it running on a PC that has a post-2000 PC operating system in the hope they can play this pre-2000 PC title. Well, I think it's time we gave back to the PC gaming community that love this PC game so much by reissuing this PC classic.

Designated Yes Man: Cool! Should I get on the phone to Steam? I really think we should also do a boxed release.

Tim: already ahead of you. I've gotten on the phone to Sony. We're developing for PS4 and Vita!

Designated Yes Man: *blank stare* Let me know when you have the rights to a Howard the Duck game
Yeah I'd like to know how Sony got chosen. Hello! The PC gamers are still here.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
An article from last year:
http://www.officialplaystationmagazine. ... o-with-it/

And some more recent info:
http://motoringcrunch.com/news/e3-schaf ... /10017765/

This from PS's EU blog:
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/06/ ... -fandango/

So you can blame Disney for shutting down LucasArts as to why we won't be seeing it on the PC (At least, not at this point in time).
This bohemian photo-bombed Coit Tower's selfie.
I died and they weep'd
my soul of bones made ethereal
into the land of the dead reap'd
shipped in flammable packing material

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
RyanPatton wrote:Sony will remastered classic Grim Fandrano to PS4 and Vita according to E3 2014 on gamespot
Wow, I'm really exited about this. However not so happy if it only comes to PS4 and vita.
Joel wrote:Wow, how did the meeting for this go?

Tim: Guess what?! Manny Calavera is back, we have the rights to Grim Fandango! This is exciting stuff. One of the last great adventure game figures of the 1990s that was produced for the PC only to be adored by PC gamers and PC Game critics alike. It was such a huge hit on PC that PC gamers to this day try to find a way to keep it running on a PC that has a post-2000 PC operating system in the hope they can play this pre-2000 PC title. Well, I think it's time we gave back to the PC gaming community that love this PC game so much by reissuing this PC classic.

Designated Yes Man: Cool! Should I get on the phone to Steam? I really think we should also do a boxed release.

Tim: already ahead of you. I've gotten on the phone to Sony. We're developing for PS4 and Vita!

Designated Yes Man: *blank stare* Let me know when you have the rights to a Howard the Duck game
It's a bit of a slap in the face, isn't it? This will likely not remain a PS4 exclusive for long. The PC market is too lucrative a possibility to pass on.
Three years out of four in the journey of the soul
smoking guns and white roses from my ribcage jut
to die again to not cross over whole
here's hoping sprouting is just a shortcut

-Fred