Tesla Effect Cheaper On Steam

GOG Are Asking For More Money For Tesla Effect?
Uh, I see $19.99 on both sites.
Where are you located? Maybe it's a regional thing. In North America it is $19.99 on both sites.
Good point Matthew.
australia always pays more for games & our price is $19.99, possibly the price was seen before as a pre-purchase price
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
the reason why you see games on special a lot on steam is because it creates an extra listing for them in the specials section. it increases awareness meaning more profit.

I'm intending on doing something similar next year. I figured this out after researching Steam release ideas and how to really get the most out of greenlight.
I Am From Bonny Scotland
I had a college teacher from Scotland, his accent never went away afer several years he'd been here. He goes back from time to time to visit. The class he taught was history and I could not get enough of listening to his voice. It was hypnotic, but for the life of me, I don't remember alot of the class beyond the cadence and sound of his voice.. . well, I do remember the competition level male swimmer who had better shaved legs than most of the females I saw.
One Mean, Green-Eyed Fitch.
Malloy Tex wrote:I Am From Bonny Scotland
What are the prices? Are they both in pounds? I know Steam definitely does regional pricing and uses local currencies in many countries (not here in Canada yet, but they said they would and that concerns me a bit. I hope the prices don't end up being higher!). Does GOG list in local currency?
I thought GoG sells everything in US $. Hmmm, now I'm not sure.
GOG considered regional pricing at one point but the community appealed against it.
I'm in England and for me it shows as $19.99 on GOG. £14.99 on Steam.
According to current exchange rates it's actually cheaper on GOG, $19.99 = £11.93.
http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/con ... USD&To=GBP
(Ruri_Ayanami from the old Tex Murphy ezboard).
"I don't believe in intuition, don't know why... just a feeling." - Tex Murphy
Thanks Sai. I thought it was only US$, but I'm old and the mind is mushy.