The different paths through the game

So are there different ENDINGS to the game depending on which path through the game you take? I know that if you tell Taylor you're in love with Chelsee she gives you the key to the Chelsee shrine, and if you bang Ariel she gives you the key to the sewer. I also like how when Taylor shows up when you're just about to bang Ariel (or not) her dialog is dependent on which choice you chose at the end of day 3 (I assume it's one thing if you banged her and the same if you turned her down for Chelsee or Sylvia).

What about the ending? Does Taylor save you from Danwicz instead of Ariel if you chose Taylor? What if you didn't choose either one of them?
Yes if you choose Taylor she will save you from Danwicz. If you chose nobody, you'll get arrested but make bail or something later on.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
LOL, there is a lot of banging in this thread!
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
plumgas wrote:LOL, there is a lot of banging in this thread!
I want to use terms that we're all familiar with! :) I don't want anyone sitting out there going, "Now what did he really mean???" :)
As I've said in other threads, I thought it was a bit ridiculous that paths only depended on whom you decided to "bang" haha.

More so, pretty disappointing that you get a happy ending with Taylor and even Ariel if you decide to knock boots with her.