Anyone know (major Tesla spoiler)

Why Suzanne Barnes played such a miniscule role in Tesla? I mean I get that they needed to have Chelsee disappear to hide her from the bad guys but that just felt more like, "The actress disappeared, let's come up with a credible way to write her out of the story" than anything else.

The only Tesla video of her I remember is the brief scene where we see her getting beat up.

Was Suzanne Barnes just not interested in acting for Tesla? I have to believe that if she'd been fully available and willing they'd have written her a bigger part.
Suzanne Barnes was there shooting lots of scenes. Unfortunately many of them got cut along with other people's scenes like Richard Norton. Hopefully someday they'll either add the scenes back or give us the option to have a 'deleted scenes' selection.

Her biggest scenes that survived are at the end of the A path story.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Thank you thank you Sam I Am! (Sorry, you've probably been hearing that one all your life - I have a 6 year old daughter now and couldn't resist :) ).

Anyone have a YouTube video or a saved game of the end of the "stay true to Chelsee" path??? I'd love to see those without having to replay the whole game.
I do not like green eggs and ham.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
There is no way I cannot link this in this thread: http://www.smbc-comics.com/?id=3365#comic

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!