Game's been out a while. So! What was your favorite puzzle?

Come on, let's hear it. For me, it was the Power Redirection to the Satellite Dish behind the bees in TLS.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Fred Buer wrote:Come on, let's hear it. For me, it was the Power Redirection to the Satellite Dish behind the bees in TLS.

-Fred
Ooh, I hated that. :x But when I finished it I felt so good! :)

The ripped-up photo puzzle (not in all paths) was really difficult, and was also vintage Tex. That was my favorite.
Hmm.. the hardest thing was getting through the maze in the sewers. I felt very proud of that.

I didn't care for the satellite puzzle because I couldn't see green on my monitor.

The puzzle I had fun doing was the last puzzle at Sesen with the two rotating wheels. I liked the 3d nature of that puzzle. The 3 2d puzzles before that were too bland by comparison.

I like to add, I enjoyed the last puzzle. The oscilloscope puzzle was cool and different.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
yes walking around in the sewers & getting killed constantly, I wanted to kill the personal who created that sewer
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Least favorite: the hive satellite one, the horses 'simon' one, the baseball cards.

um

Do I HAVE to like one? :P I guess the closest to like would be the sesen sliding puzzle; being very familiar with Professor Layton games I enjoyed it.
Kristin
"It's a three-sixty! *CRUNCH*....He's fouled..."
As my favorite, I think I'm going to have to go with the red, yellow, green puzzle towards the end, as it had some depth to it. I wasn't too fond of the second half of the Sesen path puzzle though, because it's prone for losing your progress.
Now that I think of it, the satellite power puzzle is loved/hated so much because it's the only puzzle in the game that you cannot brute force.
Crap, this is a hard one.
We've come for your Daughter, Chuck!
Zing!
We've come for your Daughter, Chuck!
joliet_jane wrote:Now that I think of it, the satellite power puzzle is loved/hated so much because it's the only puzzle in the game that you cannot brute force.
Haha, I started to bruteforce some of the keypads before finding the answers and actually bruteforced the panel wall in Sesen.
Anvil on the security system. Surprising, but gettable, and with a simple and funny Loony Tunes payoff.
Brute force. I like that expression! And yeah, that might be why I loved the puzzle. It forced me to think it through. There was no way I could arbitrarily click it until it solved itself.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Well, the satellite power puzzle's the one I got stuck on the longest (on my laptop, the yellow and green are indistinguishable), but once I realized that there were two yellows, I separated them into Yellow 1 and Yellow 2, and figuring the rest out was cake. I was really pleased I'd figured it out despite the glitch.

"Pantsless" Aaron
Tex - "Was the picture of me flattering at least?"
Lucia - "Is that even possible?"
Tricky…

I'd have to think about that….
"When you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas." Jean Harlow