Hard-Bolied Private Eye - Was There Something Else?

Made a complete game run through and ended up in the "Spade And Marlow Scale Of Private Eye Intelligence" scale as a 'Hard-Boiled Private Eye.' Dark; and I do not like me.

The game is subtle with many little pleasure to be enjoyed.

I was able to collect 20 of the 20 Comics, but for what reason? (The closet door remained locked even after I looked at the 20 comics in the rack.) Was there something else besides just collecting the comics?

The view in the window in the alley behind Rook's Pawn Shop, was there something else besides just looking in?

The sewers- was there something else besides just being able to look at the grates?

Because there are several unexplored avenues within the game, are the routes even explorable?

Ema Nymton
~ @ : o ?
We Cheat The Other Guy And Pass The Savings On To You.
Check your save games. If you got all the comics you should now have a little surprise waiting for you in your saved games list. :D
~ Member: Tex Murphy's Mutant League, Crazy 888's Chapter~
*Revitalizing Old San Francisco's Chandler Avenue District With Style*

The Unofficial Project Fedora Theme Song
The sewer is available on one path specifically.
Kristin
"It's a three-sixty! *CRUNCH*....He's fouled..."
There's a lot to be found by exploring different paths in the game. There definitely is value in replays.

I actually stopped myself from replaying again after the third time. I realized I could save the game until later when I've forgotten a few of the puzzles again. Otherwise I'd just breeze through for the FMV clips.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
I'm with Fred, I've stopped after two complete playthroughs. The rest will wait for me… ;)
"When you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas." Jean Harlow