Still playing & stuck above the first floor of Tesla Legacy

Does anyone have any kind of map for the Tesla legacy place? Yes, I'm STILL playing the game and kinda lost in there. I don't like video walkthroughs (finding exactly where I'm stuck is difficult!).
Thank you.
PS> I really miss not being able to show things ( to Louie especially) and go bug the cops like before. I was wondering WHY is Rook being sort of NICE?? I'm getting really suspicious of that. :?:
Pennypopper wrote:Does anyone have any kind of map for the Tesla legacy place? Yes, I'm STILL playing the game and kinda lost in there. I don't like video walkthroughs (finding exactly where I'm stuck is difficult!).
Thank you.
What part are you stuck on? Did you activate the robots yet?
Pennypopper wrote:PS> I really miss not being able to show things ( to Louie especially) and go bug the cops like before.
I reckon this has been done to make gameplay less obtuse, which is one of the things that made Adventure Games fall out of favor with the public. It's a double-edged sword.
Pennypopper wrote: I was wondering WHY is Rook being sort of NICE?? I'm getting really suspicious of that. :?:
This is a subtle detail that lets you know that things are getting serious in the story. Like, 'Uh-oh, Rook gives a damn? :shock: " He kinda liked Margaret, not Tex.
A map shouldn't be necessary. There are four levels and all the rooms are along the walls. I just enter each level and go around in a circle following the wall. It should just be a rectangular loop you have to cover for every level.

Yes I agree, we didn't get as much interaction with Louie as I would have liked.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.