Day 13 Autosave?

I think somebody mentioned a Day 13 post-adventure auto save that's activated when you finish the game... how's that work? I don't have one. How'll I ever know if I got all the Mike & Ike Hammer comics?!
I believe you have to get a high score at the end of the game. I did not find all the candy comics but I did get into the room. I presume that's because I was "hard boiled" on gamer mode.

The easy way to achieve that is to save and load manually like the old days instead of using auto-saves. That way, you'll never lose points from dying over and over.
There are more ways than one for getting into that room.

You can get all the comics. The last time you can check your bedroom wall is before you go to meet Slade at Coit Tower with the egg. So before you get on that elevator check your comic count. You can have a very low rank on the detective list.

For the comics you'll have to get them in particular locations before you leave because you won't be able to go back once you've finished them.

The other way is to end up as the hard boiled detective which means minimal deaths and puzzle skips.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
the comics you have collected are mounted on tex's bedroom wall.
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Cool. I admit to taking the easy way out in parts of my first run through, and I died quite a few times from silly things like bees and falling off Coit Tower (yes, it is possible so don't bother checking...). Round 2 is more serious.