[Game Breaker Bug] Reactor Coolant Game Prevents Progression

Basically at the end of Day 8 you're in the reactor, I didn't realize that I needed to do the fan mini-game instead went to the coolant pipes on level 3, was able to interact with that puzzle without having access to it (there was a gate in my way but I still got the switch cursor).

If you do the puzzle and complete it, Tex says "Time to get back to the atrium" suggesting that the puzzle is complete and I can leave. I then realize I couldn't leave, so I did the fan puzzle.

Day 9 starts and.... I'm stuck. Doors are all shut, can't do anything with the coolant despite it asking me to do it again, can't leave as doors are shut and can't use any terminals. So I'm assuming the game is stuffed.

Probably have to go back to the Spider part. Lucky I saved there. I don't have access to the bug tracker so if someone can pop this in there on my behalf that'd be cool thanks. This is a major issue as I can't progress pass this point, and if I was relying on autosaves I'd have to restart the entire day again.
ok yep, double confirming.. Game Breaker. I managed to do it 3 times in a row.

I tried it by doing the fan puzzle first, it works as intended. Do it in the wrong order and boom, can't progress.. Game over start the day again. You can tell its broken because there's no electricity when you get to Day 9.. if its working properly there should be bolts of lightning coming out the reactor.. Simple fix for the devs would be to reset that puzzle from Day 8 to Day 9 that way it won't break the game even if the player does it.
Thanks for the info there.