My visit to Big Finish Games!

I've been remiss in waiting so long to report back after an unreal opportunity I had to visit BFG during a business trip to SLC. Here's a link to the pictures and a few notes of commentary.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/+Ste ... 3019514209

I got to play test the first bit of the game, and man was it AWESOME!!! Exactly as I hoped. As I explained on a Facebook post though, "[p]robably the most surreal part was when I was walking down Chandler Avenue a bit stumped about what to do next, when suddenly I hear the voice of Chris Jones over my shoulder giving me a subtle hint...it was a live voiceover from Tex Murphy in the flesh!"

I will always be grateful for the chance I had to hang out with Cub and Rock, who are (and this will be hard to believe) even more cool in person than they are on this board. You guys rock. Actually, my pride in this board and its ragtag regiment of irregulars has always been sky high, but it was more than confirmed by seeing the fruit of our dedication at work in Centerville, UT.

Let's all pat ourselves on the back, team. Starting tomorrow, we rule the world...
~ Member: Tex Murphy's Mutant League, Crazy 888's Chapter~
*Revitalizing Old San Francisco's Chandler Avenue District With Style*

(also known as Steve Douglas, but usually by people less awesome than UTMers)
Wow a live Tex voiceover. I'm jealous.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
It was really great to finally meet you in person JD! You me and Cub have a special connection now…especially since you're the only two who've ever witnessed a mug of Hefeweissen actually explode onto my lap…good times :D

Bests, Rockefeller 8)
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do"

"ERROR: Error Code Does Not Indicate An Error"
Thanks for the pics! Seeing things like this always puts a big smile on my face :)
rockefeller wrote:It was really great to finally meet you in person JD! You me and Cub have a special connection now…especially since you're the only two who've ever witnessed a mug of Hefeweissen actually explode onto my lap…good times :D

Bests, Rockefeller 8)
Haha... It's funny, I just alluded to that episode in another thread before reading this. Worth the trip all by itself!
~ Member: Tex Murphy's Mutant League, Crazy 888's Chapter~
*Revitalizing Old San Francisco's Chandler Avenue District With Style*

(also known as Steve Douglas, but usually by people less awesome than UTMers)
Fantastic photos! I agree with the note about how Big Finish Games should get a sign on the building exterior. :D
(Ruri_Ayanami from the old Tex Murphy ezboard).
"I don't believe in intuition, don't know why... just a feeling." - Tex Murphy