Game - Can You Guess the Answer?

Surnames being used as first names and/or vice versa?

I'm truly stuck
David
a bow?

A Homonym with two different meanings. A bow of a ship is at the first part, and to bow at the end of something, as well. Like at the finish of a theater presentation.

all I got
Hint #4 - The answer is not in one game.
The Title??? I know in a lot of games that I have played the Title appears at the beginning and then again at the end when you've beaten the game...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
The title of 'Tex Murphy' in each game?

Space itself? Each game ends with space and some may even start with a space scene (I'm thinking of UAKM here)
David
No and No.
Can I play? I have a question about the homonym hint. There are two types of homonyms, homographs, which are words spelled the same but have different meanings (like "Bow") and homophones, which are words that are pronounced the same, but are spelled differently and have different meanings (to, too, two). Which one are you thinking of?
Sure, the game is open to everyone. I would classify the answer as being a homograph, at least in terms of letters.
Big Finish.

By which I mean Tesla Effect is Big Finish's first Tex game. And Tesla Effect is also the last (latest?) Tex game.

Just a thought. But somehow I got the feeling it's not the answer you're looking for.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Lowell Percival

He's in Martian Memorandum and Under a Killing Moon--two games. Reversing the names gets you Percival Lowell, who was a famous astronomer. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percival_Lowell

Not really a homonym though.
A homograph 'at least in terms of letters'. Sounds almost like another hint in there but I can't quite see it.
David
Hint #6 Buy A Letter

To whoever replies next with the letter they want, I will tell them whether or not its in the answer.
Oh, so it's a word, and not a phrase or sentence? That helps.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
S
There is no S.