Debate: Which Came First, The Chicken Or The Egg?

Begin.
The egg, of course. QED.
I think I solved this problem in a Sam and Max game.

See it was initially the Chicken. But I went back in a time machine with an egg to right before the big bang, and replaced the chicken with an egg. So the answer is both, really.

And everybody knows that answers to questions as scientific as this one can only be answered by video game logic.
I'm not fat ... I'm festively plump.
Chicken comes first. I looked it up in the dictionary.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Haha...here we go...

Definitely the chicken. With my Darwin hat on, it evolved out of some other species and was there long before it started laying eggs...

:wink:
"When you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas." Jean Harlow
Fred Buer wrote:Chicken comes first. I looked it up in the dictionary.

-Fred
My god ... you're right! C before E ... except after I. Or something like that, right?
But what about holidays? The Easter Egg comes first before the turkey.
I was ready to write this big long-winded response but then I remembered a video from a while back. I don't know if I'm being a spoil-sport here but I think this video pretty much sums it all up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a8pI65emDE

As I watched that video, I thought "wow" this was well though out. It also made me think that this could also boil into a "creationism" "evolution" argument as well. The whole time I was watching the video I kept thinking of how Mr. Garrison explained it on South Park. Now I'm not going to argue for either side. Instead I will have Mr. Garrison, explain to you, in detail, the theory of evolution. This will settle this egg, chicken debate forthright! Well maybe not the Chicken or the egg per say. But how you get from egg laying fish, to humans!

Seriously, before you watch this, know ... viewer discretion is like ... REALLY advised. I thought it was probably one of the most funniest things I've ever seen, but I'm sure somebody somewhere will be offended by it. You've been warned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRBHxJBUv_A
Stu
That was a great video. I really enjoyed it.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Bjyman wrote:But what about holidays? The Easter Egg comes first before the turkey.
Maybe so, but the Easter Egg comes from a Bunny, not from Poultry... :mrgreen:
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
I'm not totally sure about that. http://www.chacha.com/question/is-rabbi ... ed-poultry :D
That video was great Stu ;)
"When you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas." Jean Harlow