TORN!

Oh no! I just realized that by the time Tesla Effect comes out, I'll have to submit my completed business plan to the government! That means I won't be able to play it right when it comes out!! IT'S OVERSEER ALL OVER AGAIN! When Overseer came out I wasn't able to play it for 2 whole years until I had a computer good enough to play it. That wait almost killed me (if only I had known about the wait for Tesla, it might not have seemed so long.)

Now FIFTEEN YEARS LATER, I find myself once again in a predicament. Do I get my grubby little hands on Tex and play it until I know every little secret? Or do I complete my stupid business plan and finally get my damned career up and running!? Decisions, decisions. So torn, temporary gaming bliss, or bankable future? Dammit, why's life's decisions gotta be so complicated?

P.S. Trailer #3 frickin' ROCKS!
I'd vote for bankable future. You'll need money in the future to buy more Tex games WHEN Tesla Effect is a success.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
A slap on a high 5 for you Sam.

Of course WHEN. :!:

:o
"When you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas." Jean Harlow
Haha, well I hope it won't take 2 years this time! But definitely business plan first! Tex will always be waiting for ya.
Cathy
I agree that business should come first before Tex. After all Tex came from a business.
DANG IT! Stupid responsibilities and obligations! Always ruin my fun. Now I have to avoid the board during all the fun new Tex chat so the game isn't spoiled for me. This stinks. Well, I guess it is my future and "the dream" so I guess it's a good consolation. . . . BUT I WANTED TO PLAY IN THE REINDEER GAMES DAGNABBIT!!

Oh well, when that nice new boxed Tex Murphy game comes in the mail I can at least look at the box while I wait it out. At this point I am wondering if the blinking light on my Overseer box will live long enough to see the new game show up. For the record the battery still hasn't died and it works just fine after 15 years. So maybe it'll hold out a little bit longer until I finish this business plan and can finally play Tesla Effect. . . . oh and also find success and blah blah blah.
If the battery dies, you could always replace it =P

and second, if the business plan is due at the same time Tex comes out, could you now play it as a reward for finishing the business plan?

You would have, at least, a little bit of time, between the time you submit it and the time it takes for them to review it and approve it. The government takes a little while to do those sort of things =P

So in the meantime, just enjoy Tesla Effect, and then you can get a reward for finishing the game. Your nice new grant =).
Matt
Speaking of the battery, wouldn't it be cool if this box had pulsing electricity editions?
They could just include a taser with every box so you could shock yourself to feel the Tesla Effect. :)
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
If they're from Robco I'm sold.
Of course they're from Robco! ;-)
David
LOL! :lol:
Matt
I think the new box should include a Tesla coil to get attention. Mind you people might complain due to severe electric shock.
sam10100 wrote:They could just include a taser with every box so you could shock yourself to feel the Tesla Effect. :)
:lol: