Happy birthday Jen

Happy belated birthday!
(Ruri_Ayanami from the old Tex Murphy ezboard).
"I don't believe in intuition, don't know why... just a feeling." - Tex Murphy
Jen: I am glad you had a great day. Happy Birthday!
dcat151 wrote:Jen: I am glad you had a great day. Happy Birthday!

It's been fabulous. I have to go back to the real world on Friday, and I don't wanna. 8p
Boo, real world.

I'm trying to find a way out of the real world, but, unfortunately, none of the ways I've come up with allow me to pay my bills and not paying my bills would definitely bring the real world crashing back into my life.
I know it's so sad. We can't all be down on our luck PIs with bad people trying to hunt us down and pretty ladies trying to seduce us at every turn.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
sam10100 wrote:I know it's so sad. We can't all be down on our luck PIs with bad people trying to hunt us down and pretty ladies trying to seduce us at every turn.
Alright, so I may not be an officially licensed private investigator. And bad people never seem to find me, because I never seem to make any enemies. But I'll have you know, I am down on my luck!

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Why is that Fred? :(
Matt
If you ask me, you got spoilt a little TOO much! :wink:

Happy birthday!

-Cub. =o)
Better late then never??? Ack! :shock:
Happy belated birthday to the best Fedora Femme Fatale in the Tex Universe. And a damn fine good friend to boot! :D Hugs!!!
Cathy
redcat72 wrote:Better late then never??? Ack! :shock:
Happy belated birthday to the best Fedora Femme Fatale in the Tex Universe. And a damn fine good friend to boot! :D Hugs!!!
Awww. thanks! The feeling is incredibly mutual!
And that's got to be a record!
The joke was in what I didn't say, not in what I said. Correlate with Sam's post previous to my own.

You'll find it...

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
:lol: K, I get it now =P
Matt
Happy belated birthday Jen