New script for $250 + backers. Pandora Directive unfolds!

Check out the Downloads section!
Alright!
This will be really interesting I think, reading all the 'hidden' scenes, or at least those scenes that only occur at certain times if you talk to them, like Gus Leach's extra bit
David
strange I only seem to have access to Witt at the moment. I remember I had access to the entire set of them. (downloaded Chelsea's a few months back). It'd be easier if at the end they just dump them all in one big file. But these notes are really interesting, I especially love the dialogue trees, helpful to see how the pros set out their gameplay.
You're thinking of the Overseer scripts - they've removed those now by the looks of it and started on TPD scripts - 19 of them by the looks of things.
David
These are some real Beanie Babies here.
Demonlawyer wrote:You're thinking of the Overseer scripts - they've removed those now by the looks of it and started on TPD scripts - 19 of them by the looks of things.
Dang.. why would they remove them? I missed a few. Well I hope they re-add them later. Wasn't this part of Aaron's Notes reward?
I love this week's download - so much to take in! Use the baseball on the skylight??

My memory is pretty rubbish at times but I don't recall a baseball or using it on a skylight.
David
Excellent.
It's basically a rough draft that got changed during the development process. Wasn't expecting that. :)