Any Dreams About Fedora?

I've had some that had to do with anticipation of the game in some way or another. In a dream last night CJ was letting people use a program that mapped out mazes in VR Mode. Not to put in the game necessarily, but to show people how the program worked. I saw someone creating a maze and I was thinking it could be more maze like.
That was me. Making the Fireball Maze room twenty miles long. You're welcome.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
No dreams about Project Fedora...but I did have a dream that someone posted on a message board asking if anyone had such dreams and WOW, here it is, LOL.
Before or after this post was made?
I've had anticipation dreams like that, especially as a kid, but I can't say I've had any about Tex Murphy yet.
I've had several dreams revolving around a "new Tex Murphy game" over the years. Thankfully, 'Project Fedora' is not shaping up to be as random and non-sensical as some of those dreams have been... :)
Posted in another thread that I started, didn't realise this one existed.

During my previous sleep cycle, I dreamt that I was playing the new Tex game, it was pretty good but sadly it's DRM locked so I can't send any of you a copy. Suffer.

Anyway, as I was playing it, there was this feature in the game that allows you to "profile" a person as you go. Basically, how it works is while you are walking around the game environment amongst the characters, when you look at a character, at certain times parts of the crosshair will light up on certain parts of the character because they are distinctive traits (such as hair colour, facial scar, mutated defect etc...).

You can then go into an alternate game mode (say in another window or inventory type menu) and add the characteristic to a profile that you create for a character, kind of like a mental note for Tex. Then, at a later point of the game where you are gathering clues or interviewing suspects, you can then cross reference any evidence you collect to the profiling tool.