Black Dahlia, mint condition, for sale!

As the title says, I have a mint condition copy of Black Dahlia for sale. All 8 CDs, manual and original box.

$20 to anybody who wants it (excl. postage).

What say you?

-Cub. =o)
Interesting. My Black Dahlia box and the images on my CDs seem to be different from yours.
sorry cub I got a mint condition set from ebay a few years ago. A few guys were after a set on our tex murphy group on face book a few months ago.

some gog users also were looking for a copy

my copy is the same as cub's one
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
I wouldn't mind trying this game. I'm guessing Windows 7 won't cut it?
Cathy
there is a patch out to improve the video a bit & maps all cd into a hard disk version adds the a couple adjustments to the mouse movements as it spins around a bit. Win 7 well.....sometimes & sometimes not. I play mine on my xp boot drive as it runs more smoothly. You have to set the compatability for win 98 on the exe file until after the install.

cannot guarantee it will work on your machine as it doesn't on mine.
Lynne
I've never played the game but will take it if Cathy doesn't want. Let me know.
David
I installed the game on my other win 7 64 pc & found the same crashes & same graphics problem but since now have solved it.

So if either of you want the game I have the win 7 fix. Don't install before reading my fix.
thats if cub still has the game available now as I know he has placed everything up in storage.

This is a great game with very hard puzzle's but codes are available to un lock the puzzles if needed. If you love FMV this is the game for you, as it has heaps. The only fault is the mouse cursor as the room spins around a bit, if you can get past this you will love the game.
Lynne
It's still available and accessible. Let me know which of you want it and I can post it out to ya!

-Cub. =o)
Not asking for the applicable buyer's name, but did it get sold?
sorry, yes, I should've updated this thread. It has already been sold!

Thanks!

-Cub. =o)