*RUMOR/SPOILERS* - Actor confirms role in 'Project Fedora'

he must have a good voice as I see his voice has been used for a few things
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
If Susan (Chelsea) is in, I sure hope that Steve (Clint) is also in as well. Wouldn't be the same without both of em.

But yeah I'm liking the choices so far. The 50 shades of grey thing was a bit.. "wow you guys are really late to the party on that one".
it's suzanne not susan!
Lynne
LOL well I wrote that at like 1-2am. heh (Australian heat also isn't helping right now).
in sydney its been cool for the last week thank god, sick of all these 45 degree days. I read the other day that jan was the hottest month on record
Lynne
I still find that so weird that it is the middle of summer in Australia..

When I think January, I think the coldest month of the year =P
Matt
well we find it weird that you have the date back to front, & that you are still using inches & feet.

Wouldn't the world be more simpler if we all used the same currency, date format & metric system.
Lynne
Your forgetting that Canada was a British colony.

We use the metric system.

Also, I am not sure about the date format.

I usually write the date as Friday, February 15, 2013.

That the same as you guys as well?

crap.......... I think I just hi jacked the thread.

Let's get back on topic after you answer my question. :wink:
Matt
ha, I knew you were going to say that as I think I remember sam saying canada was on the metric system.

Yep our date is day/month/year & it causes so much problem with pc's as a lot of programs are set for US date format. Another thing I forgot, we also drive on the left side of the road... :lol:
Lynne
Last edited by James LeMosy on February 17, 2013 • 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A first look at Tex's new nemesis in the SFPD — Lieutenant Danwicz:

[Set photo removed by request]
How about a deal Lynne?

The US will admit that metric is the better units system if Australia will go along with us on the date format of month/day/year. :)
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Never, Sam. The rest of the world demand full capitulation! Day, month and year. From least to longest time unit. It's only logical. And then the metric system.

In return everybody else will learn your English language. Fair deal?

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
I'm with Fred! It surely makes sense that days come first (they tick over most frequently), then months, then years.

:P
David
no sam could never give up our date format as as the others have stated it should be this way anway.
Lynne
I seem to bounce back and fourth. Although the project Im currently working on, the metric system would be a hellova lot easier to use. Inches and feet sound cool as a kid but it just gets old when you, you know.... Get old.