Happy Birthday Apprentice Wanker (aka Cub)

Hope you are having a delightful birthday down under. I'm sure several of us look forward to celebrating, and seeing you 'Pull a Cub' in person next month! Cheers!
Thread title collaboration with Jen
Cathy
Keep cool on yer birfday! You'll be infested with frickin freezing cold before you know it! :mrgreen: :lol: :P
Hugs!
Happy Birthday!
Drunk status updates awaited! Gotta love them! :lol:

All the best matey
David
Congratumalations, Cub! In your honor, I am pulling a Cub. Not quite drunk enough for spelling errors, but I am down a $100 bottle of wine (a present from my sister for my birthday last year) and a $50 Cuban cigar. Getting there, in other words.

Here's some of Fred's acquired life wisdom for ya:

Enjoy life. It is short enough as it is and fragile. Take care of yourself and those closest to you. And include as much love, laughter and life in your time here as you can. Spread it around. Giving that to your loved ones is what will give you the most in life.

And take care of yourself. Remember, someone loves you.

-Furedu
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Hurray for the Cubster! Catch'ya Soon Mate!

Bests, Rockefeller 8)
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do"

"ERROR: Error Code Does Not Indicate An Error"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

We miss you in the forum.

You aren't around as much as you used to be.

Let us know when your first blockbuster comes to theaters.
Matt
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :D
Happy Birthday, Cub!

I have my firm planning retreat starting this weekend, so I'll do my best to pull a Cub in your honor.

This is how we Kick It! GO BIG (Finish) or Go Home!

"All people who generalize are idiots"
Happy Birthday, Cub! See ya' soon! :)
Happy Birthday, Cub!
Bah screw the apprentice, the man is a full blown wanker! :P

Happy boithday man!
Part-Time Nomad
Thanks for all the Birthday wishes guys!

Tell you what: must be an age thing, but this birthday I didn't pull a Cub! Oh well... either way it was a good birthday so thank you to everyone for your birthday wishes and I look forward to catching up with some of you in person real soon!

Take care!

-Cub. =o)
In person? Am I missing something?