The Killing Season 3 !!!

http://blogs.amctv.com/the-killing/2013 ... ounced.php

http://collider.com/the-killing-season-3-amc/224575/

Sounds like they listened to criticism of the first 2 seasons.

I really liked this show.
Matt
I must admit that I haven't seen neither season 1 nor season 2 of the American adaption of this series but I just saw season 3 of the Danish series and it was quite good I might add. I don't know if The Killing season 3 will have the same story as the Danish season 3 but it's nevertheless a great series.
I wonder if that is why they brought it back.

I thought there was only 1 season of the Danish version. I didn't realize they made more.
Matt
It could very well be because of the new Danish seasons that the American series returned :-)

But then again - they say that season 3 of the Danish series is the last one to be made, so who knows what happens then :-)
I like the show, but Linden really needs to do some work on her character... Season 2 I just really started not liking her... Hopefully she changes things up a bit...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Well, after watching the finale, I know now that the Danish and American show only have the first case in common.

What did you all think of the Season Finale?

Definitely didn't see that coming and it really took me by surprise.

I wish they had a bit of an aftermath and didn't end it right when they did.
At least the case is somewhat over and I am guessing we will see the aftermath in the premier of Season 4, along with the start of a new case.

We all know Holder is going to lie for Linden.... that is obvious.
Of course, AMC has a way of never going with the obvious, so I guess we will see.

Overall, I enjoyed the season.
Any opinions?
Matt
I've liked the show, but I still seem to find Linden to be fake... And she looks so weird when she smiles...

I have to admit, I bounced around on who I suspected, but ended up settling on the cop before they showed the ring on his daughter's finger...
It would have been nice to know where the final girl's body was stashed, they never did find her...

Have they confirmed a 4th season yet???
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
I think the reason she looks funny when she smiles is because she rarely ever does so it looks out of place.

I don't know if there's a 4th season yet. Hopefully there is. I kind of wanted to know where they stashed Calli too.
Matt