The Downloads are open, the downloads are open!

can someone put all the pieces together so we can all have a look
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Already been done on the BFG Backer Forum in the thread ""The Download" section" (page 2, Jeroen's post #76 ). There is also further discussion of hidden letters beyond the big letters to check out there.

(1 or 2 of the pieces were only available to backers, so re-posting it here might be against the rules of the BFG site.)
(Ruri_Ayanami from the old Tex Murphy ezboard).
"I don't believe in intuition, don't know why... just a feeling." - Tex Murphy
Yeah, still one piece missing, it seems.
The last piece is out, and someone solved the puzzle. I still can't figure it out, except that the second word is probably "waltz"
Was there anything to gain from this (I assume it was just for fun?)
David
They apparently set it up so the guessing game would lockdown as soon as someone got it right, so I guess it was a "there can only be 1" thing. But no idea if there was a reward (other than epic kudos of course). I'm curious too.
Jen got it first, so she'd be the one to ask about the reward.

I figured out the clue as well, and Jen confirmed. It was clever! I have no idea what it means though.

I had fun figuring this out. I want the new Tex game sooo bad.
Wow, congrats Jen! Nice work. :)
Jen wrote:NOTE to Big Finish, I play entertainment mode not b@ll breaking gamer mode. HAHA!!
I think you'd be good at gamer mode. :D
Sai wrote:Wow, congrats Jen! Nice work. :)
Jen wrote:NOTE to Big Finish, I play entertainment mode not b@ll breaking gamer mode. HAHA!!
I think you'd be good at gamer mode. :D
:mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:
That's awesome thanks.
For those that pledged enough to the Kickstarter, it looks like a new backer download is available over at the Big Finish Games site - The Pandora Directive Audio Book as read by Chris Jones.

Gotta go, I can't wait to listen.....
Stanny wrote:For those that pledged enough to the Kickstarter, it looks like a new backer download is available over at the Big Finish Games site - The Pandora Directive Audio Book as read by Chris Jones.

Gotta go, I can't wait to listen.....
AWESOME! Downloading now and spreading the word.
Thanks for the heads up Stanny!!!! :mrgreen:
Thanks for the heads up!
David
Frogacuda wrote:Jen got it first, so she'd be the one to ask about the reward.

I figured out the clue as well, and Jen confirmed. It was clever! I have no idea what it means though.

I had fun figuring this out. I want the new Tex game sooo bad.
Just for the record I didn't even know about the contest, so I didn't get a chance to compete. :mrgreen:
Thanks for letting us know. Downloading now!
The engine is looking great :) Check out the latest update video if you haven't already.