Anyone in or around London...?

Wednesday is still good with me - Mac and everyone else - is it ok for you too?

Do you know where you're staying? We could meet maybe somewhere central like Covent Garden maybe?

I can do most times after about 6.30(ish)

I do hope I'm not wrong about my reasons for meeting on the 10th....!
David
Hey David, are you going to be around the last weekend in October? That's when I'm going to be over there.
Cathy
I'm a few minutes from Swiss Cottage on the Jubilee line. But around 6:30 I will be in the city anyway, so Covent Garden is as easy as it gets!

I will be moving by underground, so if you think there's a better place to meet up, just say which station is close by and I'll manage. Otherwise, we can shoot for Covent Garden and go from there.

Can Mac and his erratic schedule manage this one? Give us a sign! :wink:
Part-Time Nomad
Frank - I'm trying to think of an easy pub to give directions to from there, but can't think of much - how about one stop away at Holborn - if you exit and turn left, there is a pub called the Shakespeare's Head about 20 meters away on your left hand side. There's some building work/scaffolding going on there at the moment but the entrance is half way along all that scaffolding.

It seems the easiest pub to give directions to!

Cathy, I have a black tie do on the 27th in the evening but I'm sure we can catch up during the day or on the Sunday or Friday night if any of that works for you!

I'll PM Mac....
David
And.....we are going to need pics here kids.

Just sayin!

:mrgreen:
Hey Frank! yep can make the 10th. Will always make time for all you UTMers :) Looks like London will be swamped with us this October. Bring on Textober! PM if you want any of my contacts.
This is how we Kick It! GO BIG (Finish) or Go Home!

"All people who generalize are idiots"