70% Tex can (almost) pay his rent!

Have to go back 12 days to find this many backers. Now let's hope all those new pledgers spread the word and multiply!
Part-Time Nomad
Amen to that!
I nearly had a heart attack thought our figure had gone down 1,000 from when I looked last but the 8,000 looks like a 6 . over 8,500 for today so far
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
For those interested, today's goal is $342,700 as today's minimum average has fallen to $8,201 thanks to our successful day yesterday. To hit 4,500 contributors by the end of the day June 6 our minimum average contributors is 119, so we need to hit at least 4,026 contributors.
75%!
3/4 of the way is done :lol: Next goal: 350k (Yeah, I'm a goals maniac)
well today has been a good day compared to last sat.
Lynne
It's certainly very good for a weekend. I guess I should start shopping around for a new computer since my current rig is looking a bit rusty ;)
Joel wrote:It's certainly very good for a weekend. I guess I should start shopping around for a new computer since my current rig is looking a bit rusty ;)

If you are looking at buying a new computer now....you did not pledge enough $$$ to this project!! :mrgreen:
Last edited by Sai on June 02, 2012 • 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joel wrote:It's certainly very good for a weekend. I guess I should start shopping around for a new computer since my current rig is looking a bit rusty ;)

lol good point. They did say "The video will be as high quality as possible, with no regard for how many days it may take to download our game."
They'd probably also say "The 3D gameplay will be as high quality as possible, with no regard for how many computers it may take down (or explode like at the end of every Tex game) when playing our game."
(Ruri_Ayanami from the old Tex Murphy ezboard).
"I don't believe in intuition, don't know why... just a feeling." - Tex Murphy
Jen wrote:

If you are looking at buying a new computer now....you did not pledge enough $$$ to this project!! :mrgreen:
*clears throat* uumm...I mean squander off a friend's system.
We're now at 76%!

Hammerhead
76%

WOOT!!!

LOL Hammerhead, dang it, I get up to pee and you grab it 1st!
Crap. Hammerhead and Jen beat me to it.

Third!
4090 so we are on target for new people & less than 200 to go to meet todays target
Lynne