The $5.00 Backers

$5 backer and proud of it! Can't wait to get my wallpaper pack. I've got a second bedroom that needs redecorating. :wink:
I've checked every box. There's no socks in my stocks.
In my opinion there is two different type of people who gave 5$.¨People who don't know tex murphy series but like the video, and people who allready pledge more with another acount cause number of backer is important too.

The thing i don't understand it's 15$ backers, almost 1000 backers allready gave juste 15$ in order to have the game. I think it's too many backers for that level.
The ultimate wrote:$5 backer and proud of it! Can't wait to get my wallpaper pack. I've got a second bedroom that needs redecorating. :wink:
Sweet dreams of fedoras! :lol:
(Ruri_Ayanami from the old Tex Murphy ezboard).
"I don't believe in intuition, don't know why... just a feeling." - Tex Murphy
The ultimate wrote:$5 backer and proud of it! Can't wait to get my wallpaper pack. I've got a second bedroom that needs redecorating. :wink:
Sweet! :mrgreen:
Joel wrote:Now don't get me wrong, I know that every cent counts and we appreciate, as Chris and Aaron do, any and all contributions made toward the Kickstarter, but isn't it odd that two people would opt for the $5.00 option when they can just have the whole thing for another $5.00. Again, a very polite nod for their participation, but seriously, don't they kind of feel they're ripping themselves off?
I've given $5 to campaigns before. It's usually when I respect what they're doing and want them to succeed, but I have no real interest in playing the game itself. It's just a goodwill pledge, and we should be glad for them. Every bit counts.
VinceMurphy wrote:The thing i don't understand it's 15$ backers, almost 1000 backers allready gave juste 15$ in order to have the game. I think it's too many backers for that level.
Every other campaign has a much higher percentage of these people than we do. They're usually the majority; People on a budget who just want to get the game itself. We're going to need a lot more of these people before this is over.