Project Fedora Platforms

Anyone know if Project Fedora will be Windows only? I don't have access to a Win box, but would love to beta-test if there will be a Mac or Linux version...

Chris/Aaron: Thoughts?
Windows and Mac have been confirmed. More platforms are a possibility, depending on how successful the Kickstarter is. :)
It could be "Murphyville with Friends" on Windows Phone with a $50 cost to advance to the next chapter, and I'd still play it.
James LeMosy wrote:Windows and Mac have been confirmed. More platforms are a possibility, depending on how successful the Kickstarter is. :)
Yay! Beta-tester level at least for me, when I get home from work and on a computer that isn't blocked from kickstarter.
joliet_jane wrote:It could be "Murphyville with Friends" on Windows Phone with a $50 cost to advance to the next chapter, and I'd still play it.
Don't forget the side-scroller sensation "Angry Murph" as well as "Words with Friends of Chandler Avenue".
Well, I'm signed up for the $500 tier. Decided that I was willing to support at least that much to see Tex back. Personally, I'm hopping for more than 1 game, but time will tell.
I'm confident that we'll get a mobile release for the game too, all signs so far indicate that we're going to go over budget. As i've said, financially, it's a very worthy rival to Double Fine.
you think?
my voice just wrote:you think?
Yes.
Last edited by my voice just on May 15, 2012 • 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i don`t know much about how kickstarter or finances work and hope you`re right
but, if it won`t hit $3 million in next 32 days, we`ll return to this conversation
my voice just wrote:i hope you`re right
but, if it won`t hit $3 million in next 32 days, we`ll return to this conversation
Well, after $123,912 in under 48 hours, it would be foolish to write it off completely. That said, the growth is beginning to slow down because the initial jolt of enthusiasm the project started with has cooled somewhat, but it is still growing by the hour in increments.