Anyone else anxious as all get out?

I'm not pacing the floor just yet, but almost.
I just hope I can refrain from hitting the refresh button on Kickstarter all day for the next however many days!
Cathy
redcat72 wrote:I just hope I can refrain from hitting the refresh button on Kickstarter all day for the next however many days!
Seriously, we're going to need a Wootalyzer-like app for Tex's Kickstarter project.
redcat72 wrote:I just hope I can refrain from hitting the refresh button on Kickstarter all day for the next however many days!
Apparently that was a big problem with the Double Fine Kickstarter and they had to tell people not to refresh the page constantly in the last hours but instead join them on a livestream chat. (It'd be cool if Big Finish did some kind of livestream but I will understand if they're not set up to do so.)

But yeah hopefully Kickstarter have upped their server capabilities since then because it's gonna be tough to show restraint :lol:
(Ruri_Ayanami from the old Tex Murphy ezboard).
"I don't believe in intuition, don't know why... just a feeling." - Tex Murphy
F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 Image
dcat151 wrote:
Seriously, we're going to need a Wootalyzer-like app for Tex's Kickstarter project.
Haha! My thoughts exactly!
And hello, fellow wooter!!!!

:lol:

PS, my nerves are bugging the heck out of me. My stomach is going blarg.... :|
Well, as I said on Facebook, Take it easy... Even if the Kickstarter isn't successful, we still love AC, CJ, and the rest of Big Finish (in a safe, fan-appropriate way) ♥

AC might at least finish his Tex novel, which I recall some mention of.

Oooh-- I didn't realize the "♥" symbol worked on this board! How useful!

♥♥♥ TEX! ♥♥♥