Tex Murphy back and now....

Who wants a new TM interview for 2012? I know its been a couple years since I last did one with Richard Norton from Overseer and I know I did one with Nikki aka Emily Sue Patterson from Pandora a year before RN. So which cast members from TM trilogy would you like to pick next and hopefully answers your questions? I am thinking of doing another one for you fellow TM fans!:) Take care, Ryan.
maybe chelsea
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
lol
I agree, go with Suzanne, she is just as excited as we are at the possible comeback...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
I agree about Suzanne, because it would give her publicity.
I did do audio interview with Suzanne Barnes years ago if you guys remember? You want me to do a fresh new interview with her again?
Yes, a new interview with Suzanne would be awesome. It would be nice to get her perspective on where the story goes from here and how she sees Tex's and Chelsea's relationship evolving.
"Some men aren’t looking for anything logical. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”
Hi TM fans,

I've contacted Suzanne Barnes last week and currently waiting patiently for her response.
Take care.
Ry
Looking forward to her responses! Your interviews were always fun, Ry!
Part-Time Nomad