Pandora walkthrough

I just finished a game level walkthrough of the Pandora Directive listing all points accumulative and all 3 paths with all 8 endings. I've been wanting to do this for several years now and thanks to the Doc for getting me the games on flash drives I was finally able to complete my task.

Now, is there anyone who would be willing to put it into a PDF? And, James, would you be willing to put it into the walkthrough section? Of course I am sure you would want to look it over and determine if it is worthy of placement in that section.

In the meantime, I can email it to anyone if they wish. But, keep in mind I have a Dell XP and with MS Office Word 2003 and it may not load properly on your end if you have the new whatever computer.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
Jim,
Email it me and I'll send it back to you in pdf format.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
I'd love a copy Jim, I can also PDF but Sam got there first! ;-)
David
Jim,
one copy for me too.
THX
Awesome news Jim, hit me up with a copy, I'll stick it in my Tex folder...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Wow, Jim, that's awesome! I'll take a copy, if you don't mind.
Jim the old guy wrote:I just finished a game level walkthrough of the Pandora Directive listing all points accumulative and all 3 paths with all 8 endings. I've been wanting to do this for several years now and thanks to the Doc for getting me the games on flash drives I was finally able to complete my task.

Now, is there anyone who would be willing to put it into a PDF? And, James, would you be willing to put it into the walkthrough section? Of course I am sure you would want to look it over and determine if it is worthy of placement in that section.

In the meantime, I can email it to anyone if they wish. But, keep in mind I have a Dell XP and with MS Office Word 2003 and it may not load properly on your end if you have the new whatever computer.
Hi Jim! Send a copy my way and I'll be more than happy to add it to the Pandora section!
Hey James - I was just thinking it had been a while since we had heard from you - busy?
David
I think james is always there lurking in the background but rarely pops up to tell us he is there.
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
I see James almost on a Daily basis, but he just doesn't post like the rest of us... But he's there...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Thanks for the great replies, dear friends. My email is: [email protected]

Send me an email and I will send a copy to you. If you want it in PDF that will take a little longer. I am currently writing a walkthrough for UAKM and will send to Sam or DL when done. If you wish to have a copy of that as well just let me know.

James - where do I send it?
OK, just finished the UAKM walk through. Send me an email if you want a copy. BTW, I deleted the other emails I received so you may have to send it again. And, now that I am done, I will send them to Sam for PDF.
Jim the old guy wrote:Thanks for the great replies, dear friends. My email is: [email protected]

Send me an email and I will send a copy to you. If you want it in PDF that will take a little longer. I am currently writing a walkthrough for UAKM and will send to Sam or DL when done. If you wish to have a copy of that as well just let me know.

James - where do I send it?
JTOG - [email protected] works for me. I'll add it to the Pandora section as soon as I can.

DL - you hit the nail on the head. It seems like I am always busy lately, but I do pop my head in here almost daily to check if anything requires my attention. Hopefully I can make it back to posting more regularly soon, but it's great to know that I can count on all of you to keep things running smoothly around here in my absence! Thanks to you all!!
Sent today. Thanks!