PANDORA THE MOVIE

I am half way through the Pandora novel and it is brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I keep on thinking what a great film (movie) it would make.Could someone over there in the US send a copy to stephen speilberg and explain what a hit it would be ! A note for Jen ,I received my Overseer novel this morning.It was the music soundtrack of Overseer ,which is great but I have it already ,what a bummer .
playbub
Homer simpson for King!!!!!!!!!!!
It's a nice thought, but I don't think he'll listen...
That is a bummer Playbub. I was curious to see if someone had pilfered Jim's work. Hope you didn't pay much for it. I'm sure though you could contest it and get a refund.

Night all!
BTW, turned 35 today. :shock:
HAPPY BRITHDAY JEN!!

In the words of Tex: "You don't look a day over 25"

-Cub. =o)
Happy birthday, Jen!
Truly yours,
Alexander.
(С уважением,
Александр).
Happy Birthday Jen! :D

A movie would be great, but due to how tough it seems getting a game out it looks like its not possible. But there's nothing stopping you from imagining it I guess. The cinema in your mind is always open :lol:
Oh well... :(
(Ruri_Ayanami from the old Tex Murphy ezboard).
"I don't believe in intuition, don't know why... just a feeling." - Tex Murphy
Happy birthday, Jen. (ditto)
I won't crack open my stash of tiresome mid-life jokes, but crack open a cold one for you instead.
Well when the game first came out, they were developing a film version, if memory serves me correctly. I want to say it would've been called "Dark Moon Rising" but I could be wrong about that detail. Adrian Carr was involved as director, as I recall. Matt? James?
Actually when Pandora came out there were trying to pitch the script about the game and it was to be called 'A Black Sun Ascending'... but it was never picked up.

Shame, although I think UAKM would make a better film, at least the book anyway.

-Cub. =o)
Well, I have a copy of The Movies...
Yeah... a mate of mine got a copy of it... looks pretty good... although I would prefer more customisation when it comes to actually making the movies. I was kinda looking for a modern Microsoft 3D Movie Maker.

-Cub. =o)
It's got options aplenty, it seems to me. Some bizarre limitations, but the community they set up was awesome.