Any news from GOG on getting the DVD version of Overseer?

Doesn't seem to be there yet, just curious if anyone's heard anything.

I have it mostly working in XP thanks to the various websites with suggestions but it still locks up quite a bit.
Last I heard was "it was not on their list of priorities".
in other words while people have continued to purchase the cd version, why would they waste their time working on something that they are not going to get paid for.

if they were selling the dvd version as a separate sale maybe we would have it by now.
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
plumgas wrote:Last I heard was "it was not on their list of priorities".
in other words while people have continued to purchase the cd version, why would they waste their time working on something that they are not going to get paid for.

if they were selling the dvd version as a separate sale maybe we would have it by now.
Thanks.

Last I heard was that they didn't have the DVD working yet but when they did, CD version owners would be entitled to it for free.

I've been playing the DVD version, getting to a point where it locks up, copying my saved games over to the CD version, getting past it, and copying the saved games back to the DVD version :).

Out of curiosity, has anyone played the DVD version with their computer hooked up to a big-screen HDTV? It's SWEET :D.
yes if they got it going it would be free for those who purchased the cd version,
however you can see that they are not going to spend the time on it when there will be no more money coming in. Although there are people out there out there who would buy the dvd version & never purchased the cd version
Lynne
by the way gog have the first 2 tex games for free this week end if you are a registered user.

also when swapping the dvd over to the cd during the game you don't need to copy the files over as it uses the same exe file.
Lynne