'nother newbie!

Hi guys. Finally got on the board. The proboard wouldn't let me sign in!

I'm the guy that started a crappy tex website when I was about 12. It never got finished but apparently is still available for viewing in all its glory through the webring! If you really have nothing better to do here's the link:

http://www.geocities.com/piintheskyuk

I've been reading posts on the old site for a good couple of years, so it's good to finally be able to post!

Name: Peter Charles "Dave" Dawes
Job: Agency stuff. On my year out trying to do as little as possible. I plan to sell my forehead as advertising space if I still don't have enough money for college by the end of august.
Life Plan: Next year I go to Huddersfield Technical College to study a BTEC National Diploma in Music Technology. After that I might do a HND then possibly a teaching course. I want to be a sound engineer/technician. That is if I fail to become a world famous rockstar.

HERE'S HOPING FOR THE NEXT TEX GAME ASAP!!! Must be the longest 'to be continued...' EVER!

Cheers, Dave (Nickname. Long story.)
"...A tiger can't change his spots...Oh wait, he did."
--Woody Allen
Welcome to the forums! Glad you could join us.
(Ruri_Ayanami from the old Tex Murphy ezboard).
"I don't believe in intuition, don't know why... just a feeling." - Tex Murphy
A big welcome to you, Dave.

Wow! I'm really impressed! They're coming over here in droves, even those who haven't ever posted or haven't posted often. This is just the thing we need to keep Tex alive. (I'm sure Tex appreciates our efforts, too!)
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
Welcome, Dave !

I am very glad.

Alex Bark.
I agree whole-heartidly, Jim. And, a great big welcome to you Dave.

~Keck
Greetings and many meetings! :D

-Cub. =o)