Nilo's website?

Whatever happened to Nilo's website?: http://home.wideopenwest.com/~hbech/
Does anybody know if he's developing a new website?

Thanks
GREG
Wow, it was there like not even 2 weeks ago I was on his site... I wonder why... I do know that he was giving up most of the computer life to enrich his family life... Poor Nilo had a couple of close calls last year and it opened his eyes to what really matters to him and I have no problem with that...
Sadly I haven't heard from him in a couple of months now... Last I had heard, his health was doing much, much better, he had sold his business and moved into a bigger house with his wife and he was spending a lot of time with his grandchildren...

I do hope that the loss of the website isn't due to the loss of him... I've sent a couple of emails over the last couple of months but I haven't gotten a reply from him as of yet... I do hope he is just enjoying life and that everything is okay with him...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
site is back
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Whew, that's good to see... I was a little worried there... Must have been a server problem... I still haven't heard from him unfortunately... Was hoping he'd reply to my last email... I'll keep checkin' though, maybe he'll reply soon... Good that his site is back though...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

I thought I saw him online around the time the games were released from GOG, maybe I was wrong
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
It's very possible he has popped in without posting anything... I just know that I haven't been able to get a hold of him through email in sometime now... I do know that he was detaching himself from the computer more though and spending time with his family...

Let us know if you get word baf.
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
Oh I will, I emailed him again a couple weeks ago... My guess is that he spends very little time on his computer anymore...
Ever since his close calls last year, it's opened his eyes to things that really matter, like family... Last I talked to him he had sold his business, moved into a bigger house, and was spending a lot of time with his grandchildren...