PD points

I've played this game many times and I thought I have found all the points possible (without cheating or running up the score). For example, years back I discovered 5 points by turning OFF the burner at Roswell. Well, today I found one more point. I was in the NSA's evidence room and just finished using the degaussing machine. For the heck of it I decided to push the OPEN button (even though it was open). Guess what? One more point! Odd, isn't it? Why get a point for opening a device that is already open? Oh well, it was fun finding this nugget.

Any other suggestions for points?
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
I'd have to replay it, but I know I had found many points for doing things that you really should even think of doing... I remember the Stove in Roswell though... I just did it out of common upbringing... After all, couldn't have the place burning down... lol
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Did the easter egg in Pandora provide any extra points at all?

-Cub. =o)
Are you referring to the one in the Temple??? I can't remember if does or not, but that was kind of a kewl off room...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Good question, Cub. I don't think it does, but it's been so long since I've tried it I can't tell you one way or the other. In fact, I do not remember HOW to get the egg!
I remember that it's in the First Temple room, with the Kings... Had something to do with the one way and your pocket knife... But I would have to look up exactly what needed to be done...

I could also be mistaken completely... lol

In David Wright's Cabin you can turn on the projector to watch the alien autopsy again. You get another 20 points each time.
That's right! Forgot about that one!