Overseer in Vista on DVD (AGAIN)

Hey all,

I'm trying to install Overseer on my Vista Home somethingsomething and failing miserably; unfortunately the CDs have been lost over the series of moves I've been subjected to over the years and all I have access to are the DVDs. I've installed DVDExpress (through a link posted here), messed with compatibility, copy/pasted the Intel files into my C drive, unzipped the files from Nilo's site... yet no matter what I do, the game will show the Access splash video before Vista pops up a "OVERSEER.EXE has stopped working" window and the program closes.

Is there some way I can run this without tracking down a copy of XP and reformatting?????

Thanks!
This thread should help you out, I haven't used it myself, but others have said that it works great...

http://www.unofficialtexmurphy.com/mess ... f=3&t=1576
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
the thread won't help you out when you don't have the cd disks.

but maybe the config suggestions may help. I have an image of the dvd I made from the cd's but I'm in australia maybe someone closer can sent it to you, It works brillant by the way.
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town