The continuing adventure of the TCM demo

A new progress update on the game from Aaron and Chris!

http://www.bigfinishgames.com/news/inde ... -tcm-demo/
Good News... I Can't Wait...

Thanks For The Update...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
:D
Hey James, the link doesn't work anymore, I keep getting a General Error

Error Message wrote: General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Can't open file: 'phpbb3_config.MYI' (errno: 145) [1016]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Bafitis wrote:Hey James, the link doesn't work anymore, I keep getting a General Error

Error Message wrote: General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Can't open file: 'phpbb3_config.MYI' (errno: 145) [1016]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
Something is hosed with the database that runs the News and Forum pages on the TCM site. Unfortunately, I'm at work right now and can't look into it at the moment. This same thing has happened before, and was resolved by the hosting provider (not the same provider as this site) within a few hours. If the pages are still down later this evening, I will be able to look into it further then.
Good Enough... It was still down last I tried to check it out, which was about 5:30pm EST...

Is there a Release Date for the Demo yet???

site still down thursday 13th 7pm
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
James will take care of it, I've got faith in him... And if the problem isn't a fault he can fix and he has to wait on the Provider and the Demo comes out, I imagine he would give us a link in here or at least I hope he would give us a Link for the Demo in here... :D