Game Swap

I got burned buying Overseer on E-bay and wasn't sent the final CD, so I had to buy a second copy on Amazon.com.
I would love to swap one set of my Overseer disks (with a copied final CD) for The Pandora Directive.
Is anyone interested? Pandora is the only Tex Murphy game I haven't played and I am eager to complete the
series. The prices for Pandora are a lot higher than for the other Tex games (for some reason) on Amazon.com,
and I'd like to benefit both myself and another fellow gamer and save us both a little money.

Thanks,

Madcat
Welcome to the boards...

You haven't played Pandora yet??? Wow... You are in for a Treat, it is majority voted the best of the Tex Series...

I might also suggest the reading of the 2 novels, Under A Killing Moon and Pandora Directive, written by the game's Author Aaron Connors...

I'll have to go through some boxes and see if I can find another copy of Pandora, I'll get back to you...
Unless someone else comes to your aid first...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Last edited by simon1234 on October 31, 2008 • 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey, welcome to the forums! :) Did the description on Ebay sayd that there was no final disk? Cuz if it didn't then you should really make a complant.
Hey mad cat...I can sell you a copy of pandora in the box. Just pm if you are interested. I won't charge you out the ass either like those punks on ebay. I think I have like 3 copies of it so I can probably hook you up for a real decent price.
"Some men aren’t looking for anything logical. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”
Regarding if the final CD was mentioned on the E-bay listing, no I don't think it was. I received the game without a box, so its possible that the seller may not have known there was a second case with the DVD and final game CD (I'm trying to think positively). However, I've seen upteen copies of Pandora for sell that only feature the first CD case with CD's 1-3), so I know there are a lot of sellers out there just trying to make a buck. In fact, having never played Overseer before and not knowing there was a fifth CD, I was quite shocked when the game prompted me for it. So unless a gamer is in the know, it's quite easy to be taken advantage of. Buyer beware, as they say...

By the way, guys, thanks for the welcome to the forum and your help!