Any takers?

Ok, so here's the deal. Dr. Paul has recently hooked me up with Tex Murphy flash drive and I am forever in his debt for such a cool, kick ass gift of Tex-dom. And because of said gift, I am no longer going forward with my quest to collect all the Tex games in the world (and I was so close -- sigh). Anyhoo, I have decided that I am going to sell my collection of Tex Murphy games and other "Tex Thangs" but I thought I would come on here and post to you fine online folks to see if anyone is interested in what I have. It's not much, but it's still Tex. Just PM me if you are interested in what I might be getting rid of. Thanks guys. See ya.
"Some men aren’t looking for anything logical. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”
I do not understand why the flash pack would prompt you to sell your other Tex stuff.
Who knows how long those flash drives are stable for? Magnetic fields and all that...
Yeah, I wouldn't be so hasty to go getting rid of anything, especially the ones you've collected that are still in the original packaging and whatnot... If this new project of AC's and CJ's takes off and they are able to fund a new Tex Game it could go crazy and before you know it all those older games could become collectibles that are worth a pretty penny...

Just get yourself a plastic Tote, put the Tex stuff in it and store it out in the shed or in the basement/crawlspace or somewhere... Plastic is way better than Cardboard, so make sure you use plastic...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Doc, you should let us know how you do it exactly, cause I would like to make one for myself.
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
I have my reasons...they are dark and personal....or selfish and greed motivated...regardless, it must be done.
"Some men aren’t looking for anything logical. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”
Doc, you should let us know how you do it exactly, cause I would like to make one for myself.
Absolutely. I want to do this. The procedure is only a little modification of the procedure described in Glenn's Guides to Retro Gaming. However, I want to make sure that I post the instructions very carefully and completely. The problem is that, ever since I started teaching that Astronomy class, I haven't had a moment's free time. It's taking up almost all of what used to be my fun time.
No no no, it's your new and improved fun time! :D

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!