Site Downtime

Howdy all,

Guess what? We're moving! :) This weekend, I'm in the process of moving the UOTM site to a new server with a new hosting provider. As a result, there may be periods of intermittent downtime over the next couple days or so, but the switchover should hopefully be fast and relatively painless.

If anybody has questions, let me know. Thanks all!
Do you plan some changes in page-design??
Current designe is fine, but "few" years same.
We're all moved in! Everything should be exactly the same as it was (for now), but let me know if anybody finds anything out of place. Thanks!
Seems to be running pretty much the same... I haven't noticed anything out of whack...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Someone may have mentioned this and it may be intentional, but I thought I'd mention that http://www.texmurphy.com no longer redirects here...

Bests, Rockefeller 8)
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do"

"ERROR: Error Code Does Not Indicate An Error"
Yes, I had to change the link in my favorites as well. The old one gave me a link to a 404 page and I got freaked for a few.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
rockefeller wrote:Someone may have mentioned this and it may be intentional, but I thought I'd mention that http://www.texmurphy.com no longer redirects here...

Bests, Rockefeller 8)
It does now.
So it does...well played Jennifer...well played indeed...

Bests, Rockefeller 8)
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do"

"ERROR: Error Code Does Not Indicate An Error"