phpBB 3.0.1 upgrade

Hi all,

I've upgraded the Message Board to the latest phpBB release, 3.0.1. There shouldn't be much in the way of noticeable differences (mostly just bug fixes, etc.), but let me know if anyone comes across anything wonky.

Thanks!
You mean like Willy Wonky?
"Some men aren’t looking for anything logical. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”
Willy Wonka was never wonky! Unless of course you mean the new Wonka, soo terrible.
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
I didn't see any bugs!
David
I almost sent you a message about a bug, but then I realized that it was just a nat, so I purged its system... :mrgreen:
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
James... I can't post messages!

...oh wait, nevermind. :oops:

(nice new emoticons btw)

-Cub. =o)
looks like a little bug from where I'm sitting...
:shock:
David
Demonlawyer wrote:looks like a little bug from where I'm sitting...
:shock:
Agreed... the transparency is all wrong.

-Cub. =o)
To tell you the truth, I didn't even realize new emoticons had been included in the update until you guys pointed it out. :) I'll have to see what I can do about the ugly transparency on them...
I'm not seeing any New Emoticons... They all look the same to me and they aren't transparent either... What am I missing???
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Does this upgrade mean all problems will be solved? Funny how you never hear about a downgrade.
Hey James... I'm not sure if this is a Bug or if it is suppose to be this way or whatnot... But when I get a Private Message, up in the corner where it has my name and User Control Panel in the middle where the Private Message Indicator is, when I have a new message it says <strong>1</strong>, replace number with whatever number of messages... What is the Strong thing for, what is it suppose to mean???

I just made it a different color to isolate what it looks like up in the corner... The actual message up in the corner isn't a different color, but I didn't want to confuse the message with my sentence...

Bafitis wrote:Hey James... I'm not sure if this is a Bug or if it is suppose to be this way or whatnot... But when I get a Private Message, up in the corner where it has my name and User Control Panel in the middle where the Private Message Indicator is, when I have a new message it says <strong>1</strong>, replace number with whatever number of messages... What is the Strong thing for, what is it suppose to mean???

I just made it a different color to isolate what it looks like up in the corner... The actual message up in the corner isn't a different color, but I didn't want to confuse the message with my sentence...
Strangely enough, I just noticed that last night myself! It's an easy fix in the board's language file; the problem is brought on by Flash's inability to interpret certain HTML tags (i.e. <strong>). I'll get it taken care of soon. Thanks!