The manual for Mean Streets

Hello all. I need info from the manual OR the place where I can locate the entire manual for Mean Streets. Thank you for you help!
You should be able to find the complete manual over at http://www.replacementdocs.com/
A sansGUI interface is one that does not have the small features called "Windows". The term comes from the French word sans, meaning "without".

SansGUI's are more typically used in Unix-like Operating Systems. The conventional wisdom is that a GUI (Grapical User Interface) help guide the casual computer user to perform routine tasks with Point and Click simplicity. SansGUI's have acquired considerable acceptance for users accustomed to the CLI (Command Line Interface).
You can get it here at the main Page of http://www.unofficialtexmurphy.com/...

Click on Case Files, then Click on Mean Streets, then click on Hints and Help... That's it...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Well, it's about time someone with some cents came on board. j/k Welcome to our international family. Please feel free to post often.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
Now now, Jim. You were asked nicely to leave bad jokes and puns in their designated thread. Now, stick out your hand so I shall smack the back of it with a thick ruler....THWACK!!! No go back to your room Mr. and think about what you have done.
"Some men aren’t looking for anything logical. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”
Replacementdocs.com ?!! I guess I went through all that work to scan in the documentation myself for nothing. It was available online the WHOLE time. Too bad we didn't know about it at the time, JTOG. We could have saved alot of time and shipping costs, eh?
"Frankie says 'Relax and wear a Hawaiian shirt' ". --Tex Murphy, PI
The Manuals for the first 2 games are available right here on this site... The main site with the Link to the Message boards, has the Manuals, just Click on Case Files and then select the name of the game and it is right there in the Help & Hint menu...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

That's cool. Didn't notice that. Now I really feel like I wasted my time. Maybe I should scan the docs for the later games to upload here.
"Frankie says 'Relax and wear a Hawaiian shirt' ". --Tex Murphy, PI
You could, but I don't think it's worth it... The only reason the Manuals are needed so much for the earlier games, is because I know for certain that Mean Streets required you to enter certain words from the Manual in order to play the game...