I had a dream.

In this dream I found Tex Murphy Under a Killing Moon at Wal-Mart for 89 cents. And thats not all, it was a 2000 release with updated visuals. I didn't get a chance to play it before I woke :(
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
I've had dreams similar to that before: I'm in some store looking through the computer game titles and I find one copy of some updated or new release of one of the classics I used to play back in the 90's (generally either Tex Murphy, Zork, or Alone in the Dark). I of course, wonder how I could have missed this new release and get it. Then I wake up.

I guess I just long for the old days sometimes.
I think we all dream of Tex Murphy one way or another, otherwise we wouldn't have sought out a community such as this... We just have to admit it, We are obsessed...

I hereby bring the TMA {Tex Murphy Anonymous} meeting to order... Feel free to help yourself to coffee and cookies/donuts and step up and proclaim your Addiction... Speak loud and clear into the microphone...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Hi. My name's

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Did anyone else get the Overseer box with the blinking LED at the top of the Trans American Tower? I sure did. And you know what I did? I removed the light for some random reason and trashed the box. Someone kick my head. Metaphorically, I mean...

Bests, Rockefeller 8)
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do"

"ERROR: Error Code Does Not Indicate An Error"
I had a dream....
my mind went blank.:(
Now that I think about it, I think my box may have had a light on it, I'd have to dig it out of the shed and find out... I still have all my old computer game boxes... I was just never one for getting rid of them...

In fact I think the blinking light is what drew my attention to the game...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
I had a dream where I got a bonus check from my work for 79 cents. I would have been ten cents short of purchasing your dream Tex game.
My blog:
http://nvracar.wordpress.com/
I once got money back on my taxes from a job I held one day. It amounted to somewhere around 1.5 pound british, maybe somewhere in the area of 3.3 both american and australian dollars. A pittance, right?

It came on a giro. Which meant I had to pay twice the amount the giro was worth, just to cash it out!

Alas, this was no dream. It really happened. And I shoulda framed that stupid giro and hung in on a wall.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Fred Buer wrote:giro
Ahh, it's moment's like these I believe you may actually be from Norway, and for a moment...just a small moment...I can relax ~ bliss :roll:

Bests, Rockefeller 8)
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do"

"ERROR: Error Code Does Not Indicate An Error"
Actually, I'm from Omicron Persei 8. But let's pretend I'm a norwegian, ja?

-Fred
I work for DHL, and I had a dream one time that thousands of packages were falling from the sky and I had to stack them as if I were playing tetris...and I got behind the music started getting faster and louder and then I freaked out and the boxes crushed me.....

God help me...
"Some men aren’t looking for anything logical. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”