Looking for boxed PC games

Hi fellow Tex fans!

As some of you already know I am a Pc game collector. Well if any of you have a closet full of old PC games (boxed) and you would like to get rid of them then please let me know.

You can contact me by using the personal message icon or by going to my GAMETZ page. (gametz.com userid Mcdonis)

I would be willing to either buy or trade.
Last edited by Alexander on February 28, 2006 • 10:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hi, Mc !

What game do you want ?
But my games without boxes. Why are you need boxes ?

Alex Bark.
Thanks alex

I like to get the boxes because I collect them. :D

My wife asks the same question but its just a perference thing.

I appreciate the offer but like I said I am just looking for the games with boxes.

Thanks
SHawn
I have a boxed, shrinkwrapped Mean Streets lying around somewhere if someone can offer me a good price. Might have to wait for me to fetch it though, it's packed up with some stuff at my mom's
how much are you wanting for that boxed/sealed copy of mean streets? $50?
Sorry, never thought to keep my boxes from back in the day... I've got a load of games though, some I probably won't load back onto the computer...

I was just surfing eBay a couple days ago and there was someone with really cheap prices on older games still in boxes and stuff...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
I hit "the bay" everyday looking for tex games....bidding on quite a few of them as we speak
"Some men aren’t looking for anything logical. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”
Yeah I looked at them last night, quite a few out there... I love tex as much as everyone else on this site, but a few of the prices out there are a bit on the crazy side... I think I saw a MM trying to sell for over $120...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

well, they got a cd with links, wings something or other..another game and martian memorandum....it's like an Access greatest hits thing....way over priced..I don't care how rare it is...
"Some men aren’t looking for anything logical. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”
Oh you talking about the Private Eye Mysteries game CD??? I have that one too, but I ain't gonna try and sell it for what I saw it on eBay... I don't plan on selling it at all really... lol

The CD has Mean Streets, Martian Memorandum, Countdown, and Crime Wave...

They want 80 bucks for those 4 games, the other 2 aren't really all that either if my memory serves me right...

nah..that's not the one I'm talkin about
80 bucks that guy is trying to get for it...

yeah, people ask way too much for things
It's the same way with AC's book Under A Killing Moon... On Amazon the lowest current price is about 50 bucks... For a Book... Don't get me wrong, those 2 books are something else, but still to try and profit that much off of them is just stupid when you aren't the Author...

the best one for me though, is the dude from gamers paradise on ebay right now as we speak....he has pandora for auction under buy it now...in the jewel cases without the box for $60 plus $12 for shipping...and right under that...he has another listing under buy it now for Pandora...cds in the jewel cases, in the original box, for $90 plus $12 for shipping....are you freaking kidding me...pandora in the original box sold today on ebay for about $33 total...i didn't bid on it myself because I wasn't going to pay more than $20 total for it...some people are just jerks man