pandora directive and overseer?

Hello every 1, im quite new to this forum.
Im looking for this two games above, because after playing under a killing moon im hooked on tex murphy.
so can any 1 please help me out?

[email protected]

jure
There's some on ebay. Whereabouts are you?

Do you want the DVD or CD-ROM version of Overseer?
norway, i have bad experience from ebay.. so id hoped somone had uploaded the games but that seems to be to much to hope for :P
well, i couldnt find a single Tex game, which would be available on Kazaa or any of the Torrents for free. Belive me - i am a HUGE torrent fan and download everything - movies, music, software... But Tex games - noup :lol:
Fandorin wrote:well, i couldnt find a single Tex game, which would be available on Kazaa or any of the Torrents for free. Belive me - i am a HUGE torrent fan and download everything - movies, music, software... But Tex games - noup :lol:
Of course not. Torrents are great for new stuff, but for old and rare things - no dice. Try eMule, I'm sure you'll find the entire series there. About two years ago, my Overseer DVD was scratched beyond repair and I got a backup copy off eMule. Not sure if it's still there though.
I was able to find the Pandora Directive on eMule. Thanks for the great advice. :)
I have extra copies of the games in question and would be glad to pass them along for a small fee and shipping. PM me for details.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
Try Morpheus or WinMX...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
try amazon.com....I've had nothing but good success with them..
"Some men aren’t looking for anything logical. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”
Amazon is good... eBay, don't let a couple of bad experiences turn you away from there... It's a great community for the most part...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...